User Agreement for Solution Providers, LLC doing business as Empowering Subcontractors.
IMPORTANT: READ CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE PROGRAM(S), YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT
- YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT,
- YOU UNDERSTAND IT, AND
- THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS
This Agreement (“Agreement”) is a legal contract between (“YOU”, an individual)
Collectively, the “Parties”
WHEREAS, Empowering Subcontractors (Solution Providers LLC) is providing digital course content; and
WHEREAS, YOU desire to engage Empowering Subcontractors (Solution Providers LLC) to provide a Master Course about business content around the construction industry to YOU in the form of a digital course, Audio and/or Visual Presentations, and optional additionally purchased business coaching and evaluation;
NOW, THEREFORE, the Parties agree as follows:
SECTION 1: Program Fees & Membership
- Programs: Under the terms of this Agreement, Empowering Subcontractors / Solution Providers LLC agrees to provide a digital Master Course to YOU in the form of Audio and/or Visual Presentations in digital format (“Program(s)”) in exchange for a Program Progression between Programs will occur automatically, and Program Fees will be determined according to paragraph 1.2. below. Your access to such Programs is made conditional on payment of such Program Fees.
- Term: The Term of this Agreement will commence upon YOUR acceptance of this Agreement and payment of the applicable Program YOU agree and understand that upon commencement of the Term of this Agreement, you will become enrolled in the 12-module digital course.
- Termination: Empowering Subcontractors/ Solution Providers LLC may terminate this Agreement at any time at its discretion upon notice to Paragraph 3.1. below shall survive termination of this Agreement, binding YOU to Confidentiality in perpetuity.
- Program Fees: By accepting the terms of this Agreement, YOU agree and understand that you are committing to pay the outlined program fee (typically $10k or $15k – varying on company size) for the 12 Module Empowering Subcontractors Master Course and thereafter ongoing access to the curriculum for your future reference.
- No Refunds: Empowering Subcontractors (Solution Providers, LLC) abides by a strict, no-refund policy. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, YOU agree and understand that you are foregoing the right to claim any refund of fees paid for access and use of the Program(s) offered by Empowering Subcontractors. YOU further acknowledge that in accepting the terms of this Agreement and affirmatively seeking the benefits of and membership in such Program(s), YOU are taking full responsibility for YOUR OWN success. Thus, YOU agree that you will not request a refund.
SECTION 2: NO WARRANTIES
- Success not Guaranteed: By accepting the terms of this Agreement, YOU agree and understand that Empowering Subcontractors Master Course provides Program(s) related to business coaching only and guarantees no specific YOU take full responsibility for YOUR own success.
- Limited Liability: In no event will Empowering Subcontractors be liable to YOU or any party related to you for any damages, including damages for loss of business profits or other pecuniary loss, whether under a theory of contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) products liability or otherwise, even if Empowering Subcontractors has been advised of the possibility of such The limitations described herein shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
SECTION 3: Confidentiality
- Confidentiality: Only authorized users who have duly attained access to any Programs offered by Empowering Subcontractors by personally agreeing to this Agreement’s terms are permitted to use and participate in such Except as expressly authorized by this Agreement, YOU shall not provide or make available any Documentation, Video, Audio, or any login credentials to any third party or use the Documentation, Video, Audio, or any login member credentials to teach any third party, or otherwise disclose or discuss information revealed in any portion of the Program(s) for any purpose other than exercising rights expressly granted to you by this Agreement.
- Intellectual Property: YOU acknowledge that any Audio and/or Visual Presentations, Documentation, and other elements of the System are the sole Intellectual Property of Empowering Subcontractors under United States copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws and international YOU further acknowledge and agree that as between YOU and Empowering Subcontractors and its third-party licensors, own and shall continue to own all rights, title, and interest in and to the Audio and/or Visual Presentations, Documentation, and other elements, including associated intellectual property rights under copyright, trade secret, patent, or trademark laws. Except for the limited, revocable license expressly granted to you herein, this Agreement does not grant you any ownership or other right or interest in or to the Audio and/or Visual Presentations, Documentation, and other elements of the System, or any other intellectual property rights of Empowering Subcontractors, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise. Any and all trademarks or service marks that Empowering Subcontractors Master Course uses in connection with services rendered by Empowering Subcontractors are marks owned by Solution Providers, LLC – doing business as Empowering Subcontractors. This Agreement does not grant you any right, license, or interest in such marks, and you shall not assert any right, license, or interest in such marks or any words or designs that are confusingly similar to such marks.
SECTION 4: Miscellaneous
- Non-transferability: The rights and obligations under this Agreement are personal to YOU may not assign or transfer any rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- Indemnification: YOU will, at your own expense, defend, indemnify, and hold Solution Providers LLC doing business as Empowering Subcontractors, its agents, and employees harmless from any and all claims, actions, liabilities, injuries, damages, losses, grants, costs, and expenses, including attorney fees, arising out of or in connection with any use of the Program(s) of this Agreement.
- Integration: This Agreement, along with any additional terms or policies incorporated herein by reference, represents the entire Agreement between YOU and Empowering Subcontractors concerning the Program, and this Agreement supersedes and replaces any prior proposal, representation, or understanding YOU may have had with Empowering Subcontractors relating to the Program, whether oral or written.
- Amendment: Empowering Subcontractors reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend this Agreement from time to time.
Governing law: This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in all respects in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and the State of Tennessee.
BY CHECKING THIS BOX, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED TERMS, INCLUDING THOSE RELATED TO PROGRAM FEES, AUTOMATIC MONTHLY BILLING, STRICT NO REFUND POLICY, AND CONFIDENTIALITY.